|What You’ll Need to be Successful |
- Have a clear understanding of the window and door industry with a minimum of 5 years working with and/or calling on companies in this space. If you DON’T have this market exposure, do not apply as you will not be considered.
- You will need to develop a strong competency of our deployed systems and be able to explain them at a level that would allow you to be considered a subject matter expert.
- You will need to have a proven, and verifiable, track record of building relationships and trust with key decision makers. This will be one of your foundational keys to success.
- Able to work in an agile, constantly changing environment. If you thrive on the steady, stable and predictable, this job is not for you. If you come alive with variety and challenge, you will love this position.
- A solid understanding and attraction to technology, gadgets and the latest ways to make life and business work better. If you still want to hang onto that trusty flip phone or Blackberry, you’re not a good fit.
- Exceptional decision making skills
- You will need to be teachable, coachable and have a willingness to learn from others. If you always think you have all the answers and can’t learn from others or follow leadership, please do not apply.
You will report to a player/coach leader within our organization and he is looking for someone willing to be a part of a team. Once up and running, you will need to be able to work effectively with minimal supervision as we will not micro-manage you.